Free Internet

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Art Fun For Your Blog

I know that I have not blogged in quite a while, however that is due to my computer being fried, but I am working on setting up on my computer and will be back touring Second Life Museums and Art Galleries soon!

However, I have a fun website for you!  http://www.wordle.net/ and here is an example below!

My Wordle based on my last blog entry!

It takes the words from your blog entry, the most repeated word used in your entry will be the largest so now you know that I truly think that Second Life ART GALLERIES ARE indeed BEAUTIFUL! Now you can copy it to your clip board by using snip tool (search for it under the windows icon) and you can put it into PhotoShop and put your pictures from your blog behind your wordle and then save it as a jpeg and upload it to your blog!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment